Thursday, September 20, 2007

Let me in!



Groping in the dark
With Unconscious boldly leading the way

Being-heart get tired
Eager to be led by Pure consciousness

Like an oasis in the desert,
I stumble upon and taste the Master's spirit

Now, i feel every pulse crying in urgency
to soak into that guiding consciousness

Sitting atop a growing pile of dry words
Feel shaky and hopeless
Grace me with a spark of experience that may burn away this pile without a trace

Show me, show me your Cosmic form
My Being has waited enough, now parched

Flames of low frequencies
Desperately trying to snare me in

Leave me not behind; O! Paramahamsa
Accomodate me in your space...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

amaaaaaaazing.........fantastic,wonderful poem.keep writting such poems.

strength ! said...

i can see the depth of ur urge towards the E t e r n a l ! Athmashree...!

Koumudhi said...

Now, i feel every pulse crying in urgency
to soak into that guiding consciousness!
I mean where from did u get such a depth of feeling Kamalini...Oh God, I cant believe my eyes....such a meaningful sentence..keep up the good work!

Kamalini said...

hey..yashu. i feel i earned back a friend now. wil mail u soon ma.