Monday, September 17, 2007

The Guiding Light!


O revered one, I cry when i see the world around me,
sorrow and anguish fill my heart
to see that there is no regard,
for the existence itself
which creates the i, me and myself,
then i find a light, dim at the start
but an opening for the heart,
positive vibrations run through
when your teachings are so clear and true.

O revered one, O swami, Existence is great
suffering and depression are now the order of the late,
through your compassion and blessings
we are fortunate to be guided by your preachings,
preach, i think may not be the word
as you are the word itself,
when you teach that meditation is a way to jump into the inner self,
be it mahamantra or nithyadhyan,
we practice them all with great elan,
now is the time to pay our gratitude and respects,
may you continue to shower your blessings across me and all subjects.

1 comment:

Anand said...

nice poem.... lovely :)